Mommy has been pretty busy with everything going on. We miss our Grandpa since he passed away, but we are glad we had a chance to see him before he had to go to heaven. I will remember him from the photos and stories that mommy tells me.
- Grandpa went to heaven at the end of March. We were with him almost to the last day, and then we travelled to his memorial in Georgia. He was a wonderful Grandpa, and he was happy to have us grandbabies all around him towards the end.
- We went to North Carolina to see my other Grandpa and Grandma. This Grandpa is on dialysis, so he cannot come see him. So off we went in June to see him.
- Grandma asked Mommy why Mommy and Daddy had so many kids since it was almost unmanagable. It is true that I have been tough sometimes, but honestly, I am pretty glad to be here.
- I am the happiest baby in the world. I love to smile, but man, don't ignore me because I will shout up a storm. As the 3rd child, I have to make my voice heard.
- I got two teeth! I was teething in NC, so it was BAD there. I was very sad, but I am happy again now that they have broken through. I also realized that some poeple are different than Mommy and Daddy, and I prefer them to anyone else.
- I like to play hard to get. If I am being held by someone who I like, I will hide my face and pretend not to notice someone else standing there.
- I learned to crawl army style. If I see something I want across the room, I can make it there on my own. I am fast too!
- I hate baby food. Why is there food for babies anyhow? If there is something there on the table, I would prefer that. Adult food is much more yummy to my tummy!
- I am a very good sleeper. I like to sleep and sleep and sleep. Zzzzz!
Have a wonderful month!