- I learned to walk with confidence! I run around and around the house so much that mommy and daddy have trouble keeping up with me.
- I dance when I hear music on the radio or TV. I have a little Elvis hip shaking thing going on.
- My Stahl's ear is fixed. It just took a little tape and a little persistence by mommy. I hated it at first, but after awhile, I stopped noticing. A lot of people did ask me if I cut my ear.
- I prefer my daddy. I love how he roughhouses and wrestles with me. It makes mommy sad since babies are supposed to prefer their mommies. Maybe that will mean no baby sibling for me!
- I STILL pull mommy's hair. It is an obsession of mine. If I see her long hair, I just have to pull it. I also pull the hair of my baby friends and everyone yells "gentle!"
- I love to play in my big playpen. I can spend hours in there with my mini books (see my picture), toys, and blocks. I did try to climb out the other day by using my blocks box and getting on top.
- I like to make roaring noise like a little lion. It is fun.
- I love yogurt, plain rice, and anything mom and dad are eating. I would rather eat that than the baby food that mommy and daddy feed me.
- I have 4 new teeth coming in. I have 4 teeth now, but soon I will have 8! I has made me fussy with all of these teeth coming in at once.
- I am still trying to learn to feed myself. I try, but honestly, I do not like to put my fingers in my mouth with food. Even food I like, I will not put it into my mouth. On the bright side, daddy and mommy do not have to worry about me putting anything bad into my mouth either.
- I like to suck and bite the back of my arms and hands. It is a good thing it is summer because otherwise all of my jackets will have bite marks and food all over the sleeves. Other babies like to suck their thumbs, but I suck my wrist. :)
- I went to LA again. I travel a lot with mom and dad. I am a pretty good traveler, but it is hard not to be able to crawl around the hotel floors.
- I still only know one sign "milk" no matter what mom and dad try to teach me. But with the English, Cantonese, Mandarin and signing, I am getting all confused!
- Mommy and daddy love me so much more than they ever imagined when I came into the world!
I will be back next month with more updates! Until then, I will hand the computer back to my mommy...
This is my absolutely favorite rubon sheet. We created 9 designs in all (sold separately) and they are FUN! I squeezed in as many rubons in every nook and cranny so that you can get your money's worth. No .25" space is wasted. I always wondered if that made my designs look more cluttered, but I think you would appreciate getting your money's worth and having a few extra accents. You never know when you can use that extra little mini plane, right?
As we prep for CHA Summer, things get really really crazy. With the catalogs, images, sneak peeks, booth prep and more, we are juggling a hundred or more balls in the air. (100+... say items?) It is so exciting, but it is also a bit daunting.
Please stop by the booth and say hello! I would love to see you all. We are booth number 1408 (like that new horror movie), and we have some fun things in store at the booth... our awesome design team is doing fun make and takes and more!
If you are not going, I will try to post during the show... And show you some of the awesome projects our DT is making! So until tomorrow, goodnight!