Time has been flying! I am now two (count em - 2) years old. I have had a wonderful couple of years so I wanted to catch everyone up to date.
- I am 33 lbs and have been wearing 3T clothes for the past 4 months. I am a tall little girl at nearly 3 ft! They say that you will be 2x the height you were at 2, so that means I will be 6 ft tall, right?
- My favorite person in the world is my brother Jonathan. I am his biggest fan. But when he steals my toys, I scratch him. We are both best friends and worst enemies. But we love to play together.
- I love Mommy's new iphone. I learned to use it so I can watch videos of myself singing songs. I ask her to see it everyday when she comes home from work.
- I love Grandpa (gong gong). I ask to talk to him all the time. I wish he lived closer to us because it is way too far away to go to Dallas. We pray for him every night because he is sick with cancer.
- I love watching Chopped, but not Iron Chef. I like to say "Yucky Iron Chef, let's see Chopped!"
- I get sick a lot lot, so Mommy and Daddy worry about me. I had croup 4x, viral pneumonia, tonsilitis twice, a double ear inflection, and the stomach flu at least 3x in the past year. The doctor said I am fine, but I just need to stay away from germy kids for awhile. When I am sick, I cough and throw up a lot. It is messy and my stuffed animals will never be the same.
- I have a menagerie that I sleep with. There are my favorites - Baby Bear (from Auntie Susan), Rabbit (from Uncle Stuart), Panda (from Auntie Caroline via big bro), Pooh Bear (from Auntie Mary Ann via big bro) and many more. I need them to sleep in my arms or I cannot fall alseep. Heaven forbid one of them go missing. Mommy and Daddy spend a lot of time looking for them since I lose them a lot. One time they found them in a cooking pot behind the washing machine. I thought I would never see Baby Bear again.
- I suddenly started speaking only English. I used to only speak Chinese, but now I switched. It makes Mommy and Daddy crazy!
- I played a funny trick on Daddy the other day. I will show you pictures of it next month when Mommy downloads the photos.
- I love our new house. It is big and there is a big backyard we get to play in.
- I sleep with 3 blankets just like Mommy! I like them in a certain order with the paterns facing out. And I like them tucked in mummy style.
- I love Chinese songs. I know a lot of them though I sort of make up the words because they are hard to understand. You should listen to me sing them sometime. Youtube video anyone?
That is it for this month! See you all soon when I will be back with more toddler adventures!