Welcome to the world, Danielle! It has been a long hard pregnancy with you, but we are happy to welcome you to our family and to our little world. Your brother and sister are super excited to have you join them and cannot wait to play with you.
A few things about you:
- Your birth was one of the hardest and happiest days of my life. You were a couple days past your due date, and since your big sister came quickly, we figured you would too. Unfortunately, that did not happen and Mommy made the huge mistake of trying to give birth naturally. Alas, 8lb 7oz babies are not easy to come into the world. But you are a cutie so it was worth it.
- You are one sleepy baby! Since you were born, you have been so sleepy, and you only open one eye to see what is going on and go back to sleep. We like the pirate look, but we would love to see you pretty eyes more often.
- You look just like your brother and sister when you were born. You have their identical expressions and features. I wonder if you will also have similar personality traits.
- We wish you did not have your nights and days mixed up. Daddy and I have not slept in over 4 days because you are up all night and sleep all day. Good thing we are night owls, but still, we hope you will switch over soon because we are tired.
- Your brother and sister are your biggest fans. They are always asking to hold you and play with you. We are happy they love you so much.
We look forward to learning more about you soon!
Love, Mom and Dad