I am one month old and boy am I tired. It has been a busy month in our house. A few hightlights:
- I had a lot of eating problems, so I lost a lot of weight. I am finally back on track after some serious round the clock feedings. It makes Mommy and Daddy stressed out, but I like all of the attention.
- My big brother and sister adore me. They fight to hold me, especially my big brother. He as a steadier hand holding me and he learned how to bottle feed me Mommy's milk.
- I sleep all day and am awake all night. It makes Mommy and Daddy crazy, but I use the lack of weight gain as an excuse to keep them up. They cannot possibly want to let me get off track, so I get away it for now.
- Thanksgiving is here! There is a lot of yummy food around, but alas, I am not really able to eat it. I do like milk though.
- I sound like a ducky when I cry. It is cute except when it is not (that is usually about 4am!).
- I look a lot like my older brother and sister. Our baby pictures are virtually identical. Even Daddy is not quite sure which is which when he sees the pictures.
- Grandma and Grandpa came out to visit me. Grandma is great at feeding me, though Grandpa is not feeling well. He is pretty sick and the other day he fell hard and made a hole in the wall with his head. Then he was in the hospital for a few days. Luckily he is feeling much better now.
- I often wake up with stuffed animals thrown into my crib from my big siblings. Mommy and Daddy worry that I will play with them, so now there is a blanket ban on anything being put into my crib when I am in there. They are being really nice to share their toys, so I cannot wait until I am older to scuffle over the really fun ones with them!
Until next month... signing out!