Time flies for a little baby. It is a brand new year, and I am two months old. Here I am with my brother and sister in a photo courtesy of Prevoir Photography's Erin.
- I have been sick about 5 weeks of my 9 weeks. It has made me sad. I have something called bronciolitis which made me cough for the entire time and kept me from eating and sleeping. Finally I am better!
- I like to smile when my tummy is not hurting and I am not coughing. It is not my fault I have colic, but it does keep everyone in the household on their toes.
- I took my first trip. We went to Dallas, TX and Raleigh, NC to visit my grandparents. I met my Grandpa (daddy's dad) for the first time!
- Grandparents love babies. So I get a lot of attention.
- I look just like my big brother. Daddy pulled out Jonathan's baby album, and there I was! Or so I thought.
- I only like to eat when being bounced. Everyone feeds me on a excercise ball or a recliner.
- I eat like I am a dribble glass. I like to let milk leak out of the side of my mouth. It makes for a messy, messy meal.
- Yummy mommy's milk is great, but it is a lot easier for me to get it from the way Dr. Brown intended, from a bottle! I still cannot nurse normally which makes Mommy sad.
- I have cute hair. It stands up on end just like it did for my big brother and sister.
Well that is it for this month! See you next month all!