- I have been a busy girl. I have taken 9 flights so far in my 6 months because I had two sick grandpas. Gong gong passed away a few weeks ago, and I am sad. Here is a photo of me in his bed when he was really really sick. He loved me so much and I flew with Mommy to see him three times in the past two months.
- I am such a happy girl. I love to laugh and smile. I can smile all day, well except for between 7 and 9 where I scream like a banshee. They told me it was colic, but I just think I need to scream a little when my tummy hurts.
- I have so much fun with my big brother and sister. They like to feed me and play with me. They fight to be with me. I like all of the attention.
- Mommy and Daddy moved out of our house to have it renovated. So we live in a small townhouse right now. It is only 2 bedrooms, so I sleep in the room with Mommy and Daddy. I like to play in my crib when I wake up, but I do not cry.
- I look just like my big brother as a baby. It is funny to everyone since I am like a mini-Jonathan. He adores me and always takes good care of me.
- Jonathan has picked me up a few times and walked around the house before. It is funny because I am about 18 lbs and he is only 45lbs.
- I have been very sick with Hand, Foot, and Mouth. It is the only time when I have not smiled for a couple days striaght since I was about 2 days old.
- I still cannot eat normally, so it is the bottle for me. Luckily, Mommy's milk keeps me healthy and strong.
- I took my first bite of solid food, and I promptly spit it out. Yucky! Mommy tried again, and I liked it better. But then I had a bit of orange. And I smiled and smiled. That is what real food tastes like, not that bland oatmeal stuff.
Until next month!