1) Separate flowers by size and set aside 9 large flowers.
2) Layer 1 or 2 small/medium flowers onto one of the 9 large flowers and secure with a brad.
3) Push brad into twig wreath and with your fingers bend the brad around the twigs.
4) Tie a bow with leaf green crushed velvet and use a pop dot to secure to the bottom of the wreath.
5) For the bird use a black pen to create an eye. Then cut a tear drop shape from the velvet ribbon to make a wing. Use thread and needle to sew on wing. Leave a tail on both ends of the thread to weave into wreath, tie and knot.
6) Apply "happy holidays" rubon to scrap paper and cut to size. Adhere to wreath with pop dot under the bird.
7) It's now ready to hang on a tree or embellish a special holiday gift!