I always keep my Maya Mist close by...it is so fun to add a mist here a mist there! I'd like to show you some different ideas using hockey tape, tissue paper, pattern paper, and assorted Maya Road trims! Here we go...
• Cut off a piece of hockey tape to your desired size and gently lay on a piece of scrap cardstock, being careful not to push the hockey tape down.
• Spray with Maya Mist (brown and orange).
• Once dry I folded little pleats in mine...
• I then hand stitched on buttons.
• For this one I used glue dots to hold down the folds...
• Cut out a circle from tissue paper (my circle is about 10 pieces of tissue paper thick) and sew on three buttons with embroidery floss.
• Spray with Maya Mist (red) and allow to dry - make sure to clean off the buttons. Once dry gently push the red layers to the centre.
• Spray with Maya Mist (gold) and once dry crinkle up the layers.
• For the "pattern paper" cut out a circle with three layers, spray lightly with Maya Mist (gold), and crinkled it up.
• Once dry I pinched the back and stitched in place.
I added all the little altered items to an Air Mail mini book.
Supplies used in the finished ATC card
Paper (Pink Paislee)
Black Ink (Ranger)
Maya Road Wire Flower
Maya Road Noah Rub-Ons
Maya Road Foundations Journaling Clear Stamps