Ranger Glossy Accents
1. Pre-poke your Maya Road Chipboard flowers and Velvet Blossoms, using your button as a guide.
2. Spray the front and back of your Chipboard Flowers with Maya Mist.
3. Apply a layer of Glossy Accents; making sure not to plug your pre-poked holes. Set aside to dry.
4. Fold your florist wire in half. Insert your button and then your velvet blossom onto the wire.
5. Once your Chipboard Flower is dry insert your button/blossom wire through your pre-poked holes on your chipboard. Twist wire at the back.
6. Wrap wire with florist tape. Tie ribbon on your stem to represent the leaves!