Want to add some dimension to your chipboard titles, but you just aren't sure how to? Adding some 3-D elements are the perfect addition. You can fit just about any theme and color scheme. In my "Cool Water" Tag I added Maya Road Trinkets Jewel flowers and some glass pebbles to go with my water theme. Small items such as those shown can be easily adhered with a clear 3-D Gloss. Be creative!
Maya Road Supplies:
1. Large Tag coaster- 1 page
2. Trinkets Textured Cord Blossoms
3. Trinkets Pins- Leaf
4. Philadelphia- Lowercase Alphabet
5. Iridescent Pearl Mist
6. Trinkets- Jewel flowers
7. Signature Ribbon Pack- Pink
8. Light Pink Scallop Ric-Rac
9. Inspiration Ribbon- Tranquility Sunbursts
1. Patterned Paper
3. Small Alphabet Stickers
4. Clear 3-D Gloss (I used Glossy Accents by Ranger)
7. Small glass pebbles
1. Cover chipboard tag in 2 types of coordinating patterned paper. File edges to smooth.
2. Mount picture with patterned paper and cardstock. Adhere to tag.
3. Ink chipboard title using a few different inks from the same color scheme.
4. Spray Iridescent Maya Mist over your chipboard letters and let dry or dry with a heat tool. Your letters will have a great glitter effect on them.
5. Cover the 1st letter of your chipboard title with your clear 3-D gloss and add 2 or 3 Trinkets jewel flowers and small glass pebbles while wet. Set aside to dry for a few hours.
6. Adhere chipboard title to side of tag as shown. It will overlap with your picture.
7. Poke leaf pins into the backing of two of your textured cord blossoms. Adhere blossoms to bottom of matted picture.
8. Tie Signature pink ribbon in a bow and attach to top of your picture.
9. Add small alphabet stickers to complete your title if needed.
10. Tie two pieces of ribbon through the hole at the top of the tag.
Other examples of items to attach to your chipboard are beads, buttons or sequins. Let your imagination run wild.