Hello Roadies, Ronda here today sharing with you a tag created using the new summer release butterfly mask set and You Are singleton stamp set. This sweet simple tag is the perfect addition to any gift.
Here's a quick step by step to create this tag.
- Paint tag with white paint or gesso
- add bits of torn old book paper in random areas
- add clock rub-ons in random areas
- lay down solid butterfly mask shapes
- spray with Maya Road Spray inks
- lay down matching open butterflyshapes on top of orginal areas
- using a paint brush, brush on spray ink into the open areas
- out the open butterfly shapes with black pen
- stamp butterfly images in black in random areas
- stamp sentiment on patterned paper and ink edges
- add 3-d adhesive to sentiment and place on tag
- outline tag with black oil pastel
- tie a bow in black twine cording to the top of the tag
Maya Road Supplies: You are Singleton Stamp, Butterfly Mask Set, Pomegranate Pink Mist, Sunflower Mist, Turquoise Metallic Mist, Lime Metallic Mist, Blackberry Twine Cording, Clocks White Rub-ons, Ornate Vintage Butterflies Stamps.