Hello sweet Roadies! It's Yasmin on the blog today and I hope everyone is enjoying summer.. I have a Canvas mini album with a new video tutorial to share with you today. I hope you all enjoy it.
So here it is! I've had such a blast making this. I've used so many lovely Maya Road embellishments. Almost all of the flowers are Maya Road, the vintage key and the leafs are also Maya Road.
Here is the video tutorial on who to make the cover of this lush mini album. I left out the insides so it wouldn't be lengthy video to watch. We only have 10minutes to spare right?!
It's super thick and I punched a whole on each side of the cover to pull some seambinding ribbon through so I could hold it together.
Here are some of the inside pages:
I've added some extra pages by using some of the Maya Road packs as sturdy insides and covering them with paper and embellishments.
Here are the list over supplies:
- Canvas Binder 4" - CN1841
- Maya Mist - Bubblegum Pink
- Maya Mist - Gold
- Glitter Dust - Sparkle - G2921
- Felt Roses - Milk White - TK2968
- Satin Blossoms - Cream - TK2431
- Key to my heart - Charms - VF2696
- Big Metal Leaf - Charms - VF 2696
- Vintage Garden Rose - Charms - VF2662
- Metal Trinket - Lovely Leaf Clips - MVT2674
- Satin Edge Trim - Cream - SSE2425
- Jute Cording - Natural - TC2705
- Scallop Frame Chipboard Set - C1976
- Shot through the heart Chipboard set - C2225
- Vintage Pins - Vintage Pearl - TK1079
Thank you so much for joining me today! This mini would be awesome as a wedding gift using an Instax camera photos and glueing them in on the day! Have a creative monday!