I love the warm colors of this Be tag. The pop of blue against the fiery colors suggests both my easy going but passionate personality. Maya Road Mists make it easy to bring colors to life. Their embellishments are so much fun to add in layers. Here's a quick look at how to create this tag.
- Cover tag with book paper and seal it with matte medium.
- Add drops of Maya Mists. Here I used Dragon Fruit Pink, Pomegranate Pink, and Sunflower Yellow. Using short blasts of compressed air, move the mists around the tag. Let it dry.
- Add drops of White Out Maya Mist to the background and spray kraft butterfly with same mist.
- Layer kraft butterfly on the kraft doily. Add blue ruffle blossom flower and trinket heart stick pins to the butterfly.
- Using scallop scissors, cut the vintage measuring tape trim & add to the bottom of the tag.
- Wrap vintage hotel key with floss and add to the tag near bottom.
- Spray "be" chipboard letters with espresso brown Maya Mist and adhere to tag. Tie gingham brown bow to the top to finish the tag.