Ready for some fresh Hello Actually Kit inspiration? Here's a brand new card design using the Hello Actually Kit and the coordinating digital cutting files. While the digital cutting files work great with this kit, don't dismay if you don't have a digital cutter. There's tons of inspiration using this kit that doesn't call for one. Just check out the galleries here.
We've used three of the Hello Actually digital cutting file designs on this card project. A die cut journaling card, the rolled roses and accompanying leaves. If you haven't downloaded these FREE digital files yet, check them out here... Hello Actually Digital Cutting Files.
To create this card...
- Die cut the digital cutting files from the light blue print, small yellow print, the green hello print and the yellow/blue floral print. Note: You'll have leftover die cuts to use on another project.
- Adhere the blue, yellow and blue/yellow floral die cut journaling cards horizontally along the left side of your white card base.
- Loop the green paper twine into a double circle. Adhere layers together at one point and adhere to the card.
- Starting with the outside of the spiral, create rolled roses by tightly winding the paper around a toothpick. Apply hot glue daub onto circular center piece. Allow rose to slightly unwind and adhere to hot glue. Adhere to card front.
- Adhere leaves.
- Tie twine into a bow and adhere. Insert star trinket pin.
- Color the hi chipboard pieces with a permanent or alcohol based marker. Adhere to card.
If you're looking to purchase our latest stunning card kit, Hello Actually, check it out here.