Do you *go bananas* over Maya Road like this funky monkey? Well check out this new sidebar image that we have created for all you Maya Road lovers out there! If you have a blog or a webpage, feel free to put this cutie pie monkey to show you are a fan! Now, we know the image above is a big one so here are some smaller ones for you to use!
Here is one that is a baby monkey one:
Link for 120x120 = <a href="http://www.mayaroad.com"><img src="http://www.mayaroad.net/images/Maya-Road-120.gif"/></a>
Here is the medium size monkey:
Link for 200x200 = <a href="http://www.mayaroad.com"><img src="http://www.mayaroad.net/images/Maya-Road-200.gif"/></a>
Now for the giveaway part!!! Link one of our funky monkeys to your website or sidebar. We want to see them on display front and center! Post a comment here with a link to your blog so we can see your funky monkey on display!!! Show us some Maya Road love and we will show you some too! Post your comment on this post and give us a link to where you have our funky monkey by May 1st, 2009. Then on May 4th, we will pick 2 people who showed us the love and put the funky monkey on their blog, website, etc and the 2 people will get a $30 MR prize pack!
Enjoy and go bananas over the funky monkeys!
- Login to Typepad
- Click on "Typelist" tab
- Click on "Create a new Typelist"
- List type = "Links". Name the List "Fun Stuff" or something you want to name it then click "Create List"
- For first list item, cut and paste this in the Title and leave everything else blank - <a href="http://www.mayaroad.com"><img src="http://www.mayaroad.net/images/Maya-Road-200.gif"/></a>
- You can add other images or items if you want to add them to your sidebar
- Go back to the main Typepad page and click on "Manage this weblog"
- On the right nav click on "Edit your current design"
- Click on "Content"
- Under Categories go to the one called Your TypeLists (last one). Then select "Fun Stuff" in the Modules box. Then click on "Add this Module". It will appear in the layout below. Move it to where you want it.
- Check out your new Maya Road sidebar image through the Preview link. Save Changes and you are done!
- Login to Blogger
- Click on "Layout"
- Click on "Add a Gadget"
- Click on the + sign next to the "Picture"
- In the link box, type http://www.mayaroad.com
- In the Image: From the Web box, type http://www.mayaroad.net/images/Maya-Road-200.gif
- Then save.
Let us know if you have additional questions. Hope this helps!