So right before CHA, I was busy making lots and lots of tradeshow samples. Would you believe that this necklace is made totally from Maya Road:
Here is a simple list of supplies you will need:
1. 6" of linen burlap trim from Maya Road
2. One Antique Mum in Antique Pink from Maya Road
3. One Beaded Pearl Center from Maya Road
4. Two Alterable Vintage Trinket - Large Beadsfrom Maya Road (this is the leaf part)
5. 24" of our 8 mm Pearl Chain and a 4" piece of the 8mm Chain- seriously the best chain for making jewelry out there - each bead is resin and will not flake at all
7. Hot glue and glue gun
And here is all you do:
1. Glue the Pearl Center onto the middle of the Mum Flower
2. Glue the Beads to the back of the flower
3. Form the chain into a loop and glue the flower where you want it. Add the 4" piece of the chain to dangle under the flower
4. Glue the Linen Burlap to cover up the hot glue on the chain
BAM you are done!
How easy is this and it looks like something that you spent some dough on:
I will be back soon to share more fun and easy projects!